The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

women are useless ;; amerie, aran

Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Male Age : 45
    Daemon Name : Briar
    Eilemaiden : Deilig

women are useless ;; amerie, aran Empty women are useless ;; amerie, aran

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 am

Kole was getting really, fucking, sick of this. He was feeling pleased with himself, after cutting off the oil supplies to Dian, but now the stupid Solas overloridian was working with Tamar. He had cut off the oil supply for a reason, just like Tamar had cut off the metal supply for her own idiotic reason.

Finally, he reached the overloridian's home, and banged on the door loudly. He immediately pushed the door open, as soon as it started to open.

"Bring me to your overloridian," he said to the unlucky door opener.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Caviar
    Eilemaiden : Solas

women are useless ;; amerie, aran Empty Re: women are useless ;; amerie, aran

Post by Amerie Lux Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:36 am

The unlucky door opener, Beatrice, had a door slammed into her face. It wasn't nice.

Beatrice stammered some sort of apology, because Kole was the kind of guy that made you feel like you should apologize when he did bad things to YOU, and then rushed down the hall to alert Miss Amerie.

As Beatrice lead the angry overloridian through the estate, Amerie and Aran were sparring in the backyard. It had been three months since Amerie had hired Aran on as a trainer and bodyguard, and ever since the pair had been practicing four times a week.

They were in the middle of whatever they were practicing, when Beatrice and Kole walked onto the back veranda.

"M-Miss Amerie!" Beatrice called, her voice shrill and upset. "Overloridian Roden is here!"

Amerie looked up and over the lush green yard and into the eyes of the (unbenownst to her) worst man on Amelia. He looked angry. Dang.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:04 am

Kole ignored the meak apology and followed the woman through the halls, to the back yard where the overloridian and some man-woman were training or some shit.

"YOU!" he shouted as he stormed towards the small frightened girl. "You and I need to talk!" He finally reached her, and was practically towering over her. This was good, he could intimidate her and force her to stop working with Dian. Normally it wouldn't have mattered, it wasn't as if it was affecting him in anyway, but he had stopped providing energy to Dian to teach Tamar a lesson. He wanted her resources, and without his resources she was suppose to have no choice but provide them to him, but now his plan was completely ruined because of this tiny clio in front of him.

Last edited by Kole Roden on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Female Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Gamma

Post by Aran Sawyer Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 am

Aran and Amerie were in the middle of a training session. Amerie had been improving a lot in recent weeks, finally being able to actually fight instead of just shoot little sparks out of her hands. All of the sudden, their session was interrupted by a loud, angry, aggressive man with a crow daemon storming in and screaming at Amerie.

Aran's tempter immediately flared. She stepped in between Amerie, who seemed too shocked to speak, and Angry Crow Man, who was trying to stand over her intimidatingly. "Hey, back off!" she warned, staring him right back in the eye. Gamma bared her teeth. "And don't fucking talk to her that way."

She didn't give a fuck who this asshole was. If he tried to threaten Amerie, she'd make him pay for it.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 am

Amerie shied away as soon as Kole shouted at her. His presence took up the entire backyard, swallowing Amerie up, until Aran stepped in between them.

A wave of relief rushed over Caviar, who was fluttering above Amerie's head, but Amerie was still holding her breath.

This is Kole, Caviar reminded her, his voice stressed. The one Tamar warned us about.

Amerie remembered. It didn't make her feel any better.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 am

Briar screeched on Kole's shoulder, and his anger level grew from 100% to 150%. Who the hell did this bitch think she was? He wasn't here to talk to this piece of scum, he was here to talk to the overloridian. "I'm here," he said through his gritted teeth. "To speak to your overloridian!"

"Solas," he said, looking past the freak in front of him. "We need to talk about your deal with Dian."
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 pm

"Then speak to her," Aran said in a dangerous voice, "with respect."

With that she stepped out of the way, continuing to glare at the asshole the entire time. If he kept trying this intimidation method on Amerie, however, she was prepared to jump right back in and make him leave. Aside from it simply being her job, Aran had grown quite protective of Amerie and, despite Amerie's flaws, had developed some respect for her.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Amerie swallowed hard when Aran moved out of the way. Kole's dark eyes bore into her, his expression hard and angry. Amerie had never seen a man look at her like this before in her entire life.

"Y-yes?" she asked, trying to straighten up her back a little so she could stand taller. Of course, it didn't matter how straight she stood, she still had to look up to Kole, but it made her feel a tiny more confident.

She thought quickly about the deal she had made with Tamar a few weeks ago. The two had immediately started planning their power plant, and the building was in the process of being built. They were actually on a really tight schedule-- Tamar's oil stores only had a limited stock, and they needed to make sure the power plant would be able to supply enough electricity to supply all of Dian by that time.

What could Kole want to talk about?
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Kole ignored the woman when she spoke, he was just happy that she got out of his way. He could see how terrified the Solas overloridian was of him, even if she was trying to stand taller. If there wasn't something he hated more than women, it was showing weakness, and most women showed it. He could probably use this to his advantage. However, the woman who he assumed was her trainer or bodyguard or whatever, was standing right next to them. She would surely get in the way if he tried anything that would upset the small girl in front of him. He would have to be as calm as he could be, without letting it seem like he let his walls down.

"Do you know why," he said, as calmly as he could. "The Dian overloridan came to you?" It was almost painful to say that with a calmer tone to his voice. This was ridiculous.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Amerie nodded her head.

Answer him! Caviar chastised.

"Yes, I do," she said, with as much poise as she could muster. She tried as hard as she could to steadily look him in the eye but she kept looking away, into the blank space just past his head. Him just looking at her made her want to melt into a puddle.

You're doing great. Just focus. Breathe.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Kole shut his eyes, took in a deep breath through his nose, then opened his eyes again. He shifted his feet, lifted his hand and pointed at the small overloridian. "So are you aware that the woman stopped providing my eielemaiden the essential metals that I need?" He asked. It was so hard to contain himself. Honestly, he wanted to explode. Honestly, he wanted to kill someone. He would have to take his anger out on somebody when he returned home.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:21 pm

"Well, Tamar, she told me... she told me you wouldn't tell her why you needed them," Amerie said, honestly. It seemed like a simple request to Amerie--to explain why you needed something.

"Maybe if you just told her, she would let you have them," she reasoned softly. She didn't like telling Kole what to do, but hopefully he would just see it as her trying to help. Which is exactly what she was trying to do!
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Kole started to laugh. He laughed as if the girl had told him a hilarious joke and he couldn't contain himself. When he finally settled down, his wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "Gods, you women are all the same," he said with a shake of his head. "So damn careless!" He put a hand to his forehead, like he was dumbfounded, then ran the same hand through his hair.

"Why must you all be so difficult?" He asked her. "Honestly it was none of her damn business, nor will it ever be any of yours!" He shook his head while setting his hands on his hips. "We had a fair trade going, and she had to ruin it by putting her arrogant nose in my business."

"Now this is where you come in, my brilliant little overloridian," he said with obvious sarcasm. "I want that Dian to learn a lesson, but you came along and ruined it for me. Now I will never get those metals I need. What are you going to do about that?"
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh fucking hell. Aran had met guys like this before, guys who got off on power and bullied anyone they thought they could. These same types of guys tended to whine the loudest when they didn't get what they wanted, too. It just really made Aran want to beat the shit out of them till they learned how to shut their whiny fucking face holes. Since this guy was an overloridian and she couldn't exactly do that, she spoke up instead.

"I'm no overloridian, but that sounds like your problem, not hers," she told him bluntly, crossing her arms. "You fucked yourself over, fix it yourself."
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:48 pm

"And who are you?" Kole asked, glaring at the woman who spoke up. "Are you her adviser?"

"You need to keep your dog on a leash, Solas," he spat, still looking at the woman who spoke to him, then he smirked. "Or put her to sleep."
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:54 pm

"She is not a dog!" Amerie exclaimed, her voice suddenly angry and horrified. "And you are an awful man."

Amerie was frightened and livid all at the same time. "A-and I don't know why you came here, but I think maybe you should leave."
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Aran smiled, both out of pride for Amerie, and satisfaction that this piece of shit in front of her would be leaving empty handed, apparently for a second time. "You heard the overloridian," she said to Kole smugly.

She had never seen Amerie so assertive before. Amerie had been very, very slowly coming out of her shell for a while now, but to stand up to a man she was clearly intimidated by wasn't something Aran had ever thought she'd see. And she never, ever, ever would have thought that Amerie would have done it in defense of her. No one had ever stood up for her like that before.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Kole clenched his jaw and shook his head again. This girl will learn, someday she's going to learn. "You're going to regret this Solas!" he said. He turned and began to walk away then, not looking back. One day, she will learn her place.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Amerie was shocked Kole had left so easily. She watched him walk away from her, his threat ringing in her ear. She wasn't so sure she ever would regret it. It was far too satisfying watching him stalk away.

At least, for now it was. Caviar was proud of Amerie, but he wondered just what that threat meant.

After Kole had left her sight, Amerie realized she was trembling, both with anger and with left over tendrils of fear from the way he had looked at her. A thousand emotions hit her all at once and she wasn't sure how to handle them

She turned to look at Aran, her eyes glistening with the threat of tears. "I can't believe that just happened," she said, her throat tight.
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Aran was a little surprised to see tears in Amerie's eyes. "You did good though," she assured Amerie, still smiling. Watching Stupid Asshole walk away at Amerie's insistence was one of the most satisfying sights Aran had seen recently.

"Y'know," she added thoughtfully, "no matter how rough it's been, you're definitely a better overloridian than that asshole."
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 pm

He is an asshole, Amerie thought to herself. "Why would he ever think it was okay to do that?" Amerie asked through gritted teeth. She was not going to cry. "Tamar told me he was awful, but who just does that?" She demanded, not quite to Aran, but to the Universe.

Out of the four overloridians Amerie had met, exactly half were arrogant jerks that didn't care about anyone but themselves. I will never be like that. I will never be like that, and I will never let them make me feel awful about myself, she thought, her mind set. She silently thanked the Gods that she wasn't able to settle as Deilig or Earalas. What if she had chosen one and had to live under them? Solas would never be like that. Not under her watch.

"I hate him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 pm