The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I just wanna be your friend! ;; Aran

Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Female Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Gamma
    Eilemaiden : Solas

I just wanna be your friend! ;; Aran - Page 2 Empty Re: I just wanna be your friend! ;; Aran

Post by Aran Sawyer Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 pm

"Definitely," Aran said with a nod. Quite honestly she kinda wanted to go hunt down Luka's parents herself whether he wanted her to or not. But she knew that her, a nobody street kid from Stonecraft, going after Luka's parents, a rich mayor and his rich spouse, would not end well for her.
    Luka Snow
    Luka Snow

Male Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Iris

I just wanna be your friend! ;; Aran - Page 2 Empty Re: I just wanna be your friend! ;; Aran

Post by Luka Snow Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Luka almost sighed a sigh of relief. He wondered why he had never told anybody before? Probably because he was worried his friends wouldn't have cared or would have made fun of him. Being rich and befriending other rich clio meant a lot of your friends were fake. "Thank you," he said. "It's really nice, to know I can count on someone..."
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:41 pm

"Hey, no problem," Aran told him. "And sorry I was kind of a dick to you before." She still wasn't happy that Amerie was going out with Luka. That wasn't something she was gonna get over any time soon. But Luka was actually turning out to be a pretty decent guy, and it wasn't his fault that Amerie preferred men. She'd just hafta deal with it, as long as Amerie was happy.
    Luka Snow
    Luka Snow

Male Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Iris

Post by Luka Snow Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:28 pm

"All is well," Luka replied with a light chuckle. "But hey uh...I'm sure you already figured but, can you please not tell Amerie about this?" He asked. "She's already got so much on her plate, I don't want her to worry more." Amerie was such a sweet girl, Luka didn't want to see her unhappy or upset.
    Aran Sawyer
    Aran Sawyer

Post by Aran Sawyer Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 pm

"'Course," Aran said offhandedly. Luka could tell Amerie himself when he was ready, if he ever was. She wasn't the type to go spreading around other clio's personal business.

So Aran actually managed to have a nice lunch with the guy she couldn't stand a half hour ago. They talked a little more about some less terrible subjects before going off to do their jobs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am