The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

did you miss me? [remrem]

Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Male Age : 30
    Daemon Name : Nila
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

did you miss me? [remrem] - Page 3 Empty Re: did you miss me? [remrem]

Post by Hadley Sterling Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Hadley closed his eyes and sighed as they stood there, pretending for a brief moment that if he opened them back up, he'd see Remy there with her cute face and her asymmetrical hair. He knew he wouldn't, of course, but that was okay because either way she was still here with him. Then his eyes shot back open in surprise when Remy suddenly told him she loved him.

"What? Really?" he asked, caught off guard. The funny thing was he had always sort of suspected that Remy was in love with him, even before they'd gotten together. But hearing her actually say it was a different story altogether.

He hesitated. He had never really thought about whether or not he was in love with Remy before. He felt something powerful for her, something that had kept him from truly moving on when she left, but he had never bothered to put a word to what it was. It hadn't really mattered to him. But now that he was actually having to think about it, he guessed it did describe how he felt about her pretty well. "I...I guess I love you too," he admitted.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Vex
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

did you miss me? [remrem] - Page 3 Empty Re: did you miss me? [remrem]

Post by Remy Monroe Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Remy's face scrunched up. "You guess?" she asked, her voice soft but challenging. She was kidding about her tone. Mostly.

She wrapped a hand behind his head, her fingers weaving into his hair, and pulled him down for another kiss. "Let me change that for you," she murmured against his lips when she pulled away just slightly. Then she grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am