The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I said yes! ;; Kavi

Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Female Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Enki
    Eilemaiden : Adhbhar

I said yes! ;; Kavi Empty I said yes! ;; Kavi

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:19 pm

It was a beautiful day for a fall afternoon. Neeva had taken Kavi up to the mountains today, to search for more gem stones for her jewelry. Even when she wasn't hunting, Neeva always loved the mountains. However windy and cold it could be, it was always so peaceful, and the views were incredible. She would take Kavi along with her almost every time she ventured into the mountains, until it became their favorite place to spend time together.

"Come on!" She called, while waving her hand at Kavi. "I have a good feeling about this area!"

After scaling the steep inclines she had found a more flat surface hidden in the mountain side. It never ceased to amaze her, all the hidden treasures in the mountains. After visiting the mountains so many times, you'd think she would have found every nook and cranny, but there was always so much more to discover.

Using her eilemaiden, she easily pulled herself up over the edge and planted her feet firmly on the ground. She smiled excitedly before making her way toward the mountain wall. She always had a knack for finding things, and her intuition was always proven right whenever she found an area she wanted to dig through. Before even waiting for Kavi, she eagerly began to move the rocks around, using her eilemaiden again to carefully shift the wall around, without causing an avalanche.
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Male Age : 28
    Daemon Name : Ribbon

I said yes! ;; Kavi Empty Re: I said yes! ;; Kavi

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Kavi laughed, "Neeva!" She was always sprinting away from him when they went into the mountains, constantly looking for beautiful gems to take back to her work. It was like she had a sixth sense, always knowing when the most beautiful rocks would be under their feet.

He caught up to her and she was already excavating the side of the mountain, because of course she was. He laughed again, his breath showing in the cool, fall air. "Godsdamn," he told her, walking up behind her, "how do you make this look so sexy every time you do it?" He came up and wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her ear. "How did I get so lucky?"

He felt the little weight in his jacket pocket and hoped that he would be leaving the mountain even luckier.
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Neeva giggled and leaned into him, temporarily stopping her work. "Kavi!" She said, "I'm trying to work here!" She giggled again, turned around and tickled him until he stepped away. She stuck out her tongue and turned back to her work. After doing a little more digging, she gasped with delight. "Rubies!" She squealed. "I found more rubies!" They were very rough looking and dirty, but with enough work, Neeva was going to turn them into something beautiful.

"I'm so excited!" She said, smiling brightly at Kavi. "I needed more of these!"
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 am

Kavi watched his favorite lady do her favorite activity. She was so fucking beautiful, it made him want to propose to her right that second. But he wanted to wait until the time was perfect. He just loved watching her in her natural habitat, rummaging through dirty stones she would polish herself, until they shone as bright as the stars.

"I'm glad you found what you were looking for," he told her, walking till he stood beside her so he could see her discovery. Her hands were filled with rubies, and she looked at them like they were already the most beautiful things on the planet. They weren't, of course. That would be her, the woman he was standing next to. The one he knew, without a doubt, that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He was glad he had found what he was looking for. And he hadn't even known he was looking.
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 am

Neeva smiled, and reached back to pull the backpack from her shoulders. She set it on the ground and began to pack the raw gems into it. Once she was finished, she stood back up, brushed off her knees and then her hands, then put them on her waist. "Want to keep climbing?" She asked.

She wasn't sure if she was done searching yet, so she wanted to keep going. Sometimes sapphires, and emeralds were found a little higher up. She watched Kavi for a moment, admiring how handsome he looked in the sunlight. He always looked handsome of course, but the way the sun was hitting his hair, he was perfect. Instead of waiting for his answer, she stepped closer to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Sometimes his lips were so hard to resist. She was so lucky to have him. Most men wouldn't put up with a girl like her, and not even her girlfriends liked scaling the mountain tops with her, but she could always count on Kavi.
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Kavi was about to say, "Of course," when suddenly Neeva came up and started randomly making out with him. Gods, did he love this lady of his. He put his hands on her bottom and pulled her closer to him so he could make out with her a little more. When she finally tried to break the kiss, he opened his eyes just a little and continued to hold her close, not letting her pull away. He felt her laugh under his lips and finally let go.

"Hey, has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" he asked. The answer, obviously, was yes. He tried to tell her every day. He slipped his hand into her and squeezed tight. "Let's keep lookin' for these valuable stones!" he said valiantly, as if they were going on some epic mission. He winked at her and then pulled her along.

He had a specific place in mind, where he would somehow have to convince her to go.
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:14 am

Neeva giggled and decided to go along in the direction Kavi was heading. Kavi had even found gems for her to use a few times in the past, so she decided that today she'd let him search. If they couldn't find anything more, that was okay. She had plenty of rubies in her backpack!

The couple began to climb more together, only this time Neeva let Kavi take the lead. She obviously had no idea what his plans were, so he was lucky she decided to follow him.

"Are we there yet?" she teased. "I really would like to know where these valuable stones are!"
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:44 am

"Miss Impatient," Kavi said with a laugh as he lead Neeva through the mountains. "Not all of us can be such expert stone-hunters," he reminded her. They continued to climb together, enjoying themselves in the crisp, mountain air.

"I have a feeling something is over here," he said suddenly, when he noticed a piece of cloth he'd tied to a branch. It was a marker he had left for himself after a discovery he'd made a few weeks ago. "Come'ere!" He grabbed Neeva's hand and pulled her along, walking around a large boulder till the sight came into view.

A large cavern sat back into the mountain, its mouth open. Kavi looked hesitantly at Neeva, feigning nervousness (of one type, but completely feeling another). "Let's check it out," he told her quietly. Then he pulled her inside.

The cave walls sparkled with hundreds of protruding gems. Diamonds, sapphires, rubies... The colors splayed out on the wall sparkled like Ahtnamas lights as they caught the light coming from outside the cave. It was the same thing Kavi had seen a few weeks ago when he was looking for the perfect jewels to set in the ring he was fashioning for Neeva.

He sat back to watch her reaction.
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Neeva was a little hesitant to follow Kavi into the cave. What if there was an animal in there? What if it caved in on them? She followed him anyway though, she'd follow him to the ends of the planet. When she stepped inside her jaw dropped immediately. It was beautiful. She almost wanted to cry. How did they get so lucky to stumble upon a place like this?

"Oh my Gods, Kavi!" She exclaimed. "Look at this place!"

She reached out to touch the gems protruding from the cave walls. She wanted to mine it, but almost felt guilty. This place was too beautiful to be stripped of its elegance. She was in so much shock and awe, that she couldn't even think of more words to say.
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:42 pm

While Neeva was freaking out over the beauty of the cavern, Kavi was silently freaking out about something infinitely more exciting and beautiful. That was Neeva, of course.

He pulled the ring out of his pocket and swallowed. This was something he had wanted to do for a year now, but had wanted to wait until the right time. As the months went by though, he realized he wasn't sure what he was actually waiting for. Any time with Neeva was the right time. He'd known for years that Neeva was the girl he would marry--and he wanted to make that reality instead of a dream.

"Neeva," he said quietly, slipping the ring back into his jacket. He came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder, letting it trail down her shoulder and arm lightly till it came to her hand, which he took in his. He tugged slightly so that she would turn to face him. His heart beats started coming out in an unregulated rhythm, as he caught her eyes. Gods, was she beautiful.

"You are the most beautiful woman on Amelia," he said honestly. "But that's not why I love you." Neeva was everything to him. "You are the most incredible, hardworking clio I have ever met in my life." He squeezed her hand and forced himself to speak calmly. He didn't want to rush this, and hadn't let himself prepare anything so that his proposal would come out sounding natural instead of rehearsed. "Neeva, you are so talented at what you do. You're so passionate and kind, and you make me want to be a better clio." He took a breath, watching her face. "I am in love with you--I'm so in love with you. I've known for awhile now that you are who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I can't imagine waking up without you beside me. I can't imagine a life without you in it."

He paused to swallow again, his voice shaking just slightly. How was it so hard to say all this out loud when it was things he thought every day? He pulled the ring he had specially crafted for her out of his pocket. "Neeva Ariana Bell," he said quietly, articulating every syllable in her name and drawing it out, "You would make me the happiest clio in all of Amelia, the luckiest, if you would agree to marry me." He held out the ring to her, his hand trembling.
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Neeva was still gawking at the walls of the cave when she felt Kavi's gentle touch. She turned to face him, a smile on her face. Her smile shrunk slightly, when she saw the nervous look on Kavi's face. Instantly she became nervous, but she wasn't sure what was going on. Had he seen something? An animal? But then he began to speak, and her heart started racing even faster.

When he finally pulled the ring out of his pocket, her heart stopped. He was proposing. Her free hand reached her mouth. She wasn't even sure what to say, suddenly her tongue was gone and her mouth was dry.

Say yes! Enki urged excitedly.

Neeva regained her senses, and tears began to brim in her eyes. "Oh Kavi," she sighed. "Yes...yes, yes, a hundred times, yes!!!" She threw her arms around his neck and started to kiss him all over. When she pulled away, she held out her hand for the ring, the tears falling freely now. He thought she had made him the happiest clio in all of Amelia, but actually he made her the happiest!
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Kavi almost dropped the ring when Neeva attacked him in a giant hug and covered his face with kisses. It was like his entire body had been washed in happiness. This was the best day of his life! His best friend was now his fiancee. Going to be his wife. He had always known this would be the end result, had felt it in his very bones, but now that it was a for sure thing he just felt like he could move mountains.

When she pulled away so that he could slip the ring on her finger, he couldn't help staring at how gorgeous she was. He put it on her ring finger and then pulled her close again so he could kiss those happy tears off her cheeks.

"I love you," he told her before finally kissing her lips. "So very much."
    Neeva Bell (deceased)
    Neeva Bell (deceased)

Post by Neeva Bell (deceased) Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 am

"I love you too, Kavi!" She said. She kissed his face again and again before pulling away to admire her new ring. "Oh Kavi," she sighed. "It's beautiful!" So many happy emotions were running through her body, she felt like she was going to burst! She couldn't wait to tell her girlfriends, her family. Her mom and dad were going to be so excited!

She smiled up at her fiance, and wiped away what was left of her tears of joy. "You've made me the happiest woman alive, Ekavi Samples."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am