The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

buy me all the things ;; remy

Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Male Age : 31
    Daemon Name : Layla
    Eilemaiden : Dian

buy me all the things ;; remy Empty buy me all the things ;; remy

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 am

Today Lysander was in the lovely city of Lilycove with his sister. He had never been to this city before, because he could never afford anything here. Everything was so damn expensive, even the food cost too much! But nothing was too expensive when you have a long lost sister willing to buy you almost anything!

"Oh my Gods," he sighed contentedly. "Those were the best lobster tails I've ever had!" He patted his full belly appreciatively. "Scratch that, those were the only lobster tails I've ever had!" He reached out and put an arm around his sister as they walked side by side. "Thanks, Sis!"

Today had been pretty successful. First they went to several clothing stores together, then they had an amazing lunch. Lysander almost felt guilty for using her like this, she was so eager to please, but only almost.

"So, where to next?"
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Vex
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

buy me all the things ;; remy Empty Re: buy me all the things ;; remy

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 am

"Wherever you want to go," Remy said happily. Her heart was about to burst when Lysander put his arm around her--she would have been happy anywhere with him. "There is this nice little garden park we could walk around. Only if you want to, of course."

Today had been an awesome day. Remy had learned a lot about her brother as they went out to eat and went shopping. He'd talked a lot about his past and how he'd been treated as he grew up, and it made Remy so sad. She was so happy he let her take him shopping so she could buy him clothes. Apparently the orphanage had only sent scratchy hand-me-downs to his foster families, so Lysander had never had any comfortable clothing. Remy bought him an entire new wardrobe. Her brother wasn't going to be wearing any potato sacks ever again, that was for sure.

Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:59 am

Remy wrote:"There is this nice little garden park we could walk around. Only if you want to, of course."

"Mmmm," Lysander pursed his lips. "That sounds kind of boring..." He thought about it for a moment. He had been pretty selfish today, doing whatever he wanted to do. He internally shrugged and decided he didn't care. There might be a gift shop at this garden anyway. "Eh, why not?"

The two clio started making their way to the garden. "So," he started to ask. "What was our mother like?" He had gone on and on about himself for the past couple days, he decided it didn't hurt to at least learn a little about the woman he popped out of.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Remy's heart dropped for a moment when Lysander said her idea sounded boring, but then he changed his mind. The garden was one of her favorite places in Lilycove, except for Bluedell, where they had spent the majority of their day already.

Little Brother wrote: "So," he started to ask. "What was our mother like?"

"Mom?" Remy said, thinking instantly of her mother. "She was...she was amazing." She had thought long and hard about what to tell Lysander about their mother because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. But in the end she had decided that telling the truth was her only option. Their mom deserved to be remembered for what she was. And Remy would make sure that Lysander knew about her, exactly the way she deserved to be remembered. As strong, and loving, and the most compassionate woman Remy had ever known.

"I'll tell you anything you want to know."
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Remy wrote:"I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Lysander's first question would have obviously been why their mother kept her and not him, but Remy didn't even know he had existed so she wouldn't have the answer. So his next question was this, "What did she look like?" he asked. "Do I look like her at all?"
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Remy smiled. It was nice that that was his first question. "Me 'n her were like twins," she told Lysander. And Paul had commented to Remy more than once how alike she and Lysander looked. "You definitely look like her. A lot." Lysander's brown eyes reminded her of their mother's most of all. "You have her eyes. And her smile."

Having someone to talk to about their mother made Remy feel warm on the inside. It was so nice to have someone care about her, even if he had never met her.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:43 pm

"She must have been a pretty attractive lady," Lysander replied. More than once he wondered what his biological parents looked like. At least now he had an idea of what his mother looked like. He had tried searching for his father but it was practically impossible. He didn't even know the mans name. Oh well.

Finally, they reached the garden they were heading toward. It was huge, and Lysander had to admit it was beautiful. The trails that wound their way through the various assortment of flowers was paved with red bricks, and in the middle of the whole thing was a giant fountain, made out of marble.

"Damn sis," he breathed. "This place is nice!" The closest thing he had seen to a garden was the dying vegetable garden that one of his foster family's had been growing. He remembered one particular evening when he had been punished for playing a prank on his foster father, and he stomped all over the withering watermelons for revenge. He shook his head and laughed quietly at the memory.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:23 pm

"She was beautiful," Remy agreed.

Lysy wrote:"Damn sis," he breathed. "This place is nice!"

"Isn't it?" Remy asked with a smile, pleased that Lysander was enjoying himself. She had only just found out about these gardens, but liked to come whenever she went shopping. And it was nice to have someone here with her.

The strolled past a little cart with a lady selling something that I hope Lysander wants.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:27 pm

As Lysander and his sister made their way around the garden, he noticed a woman selling various knick knacks with paintings of the garden on them. They were all a little more expensive than usual souvenirs, mostly because they were all hand made. Lysander didn't usually care about souvenirs, but he saw a keychain that said, 'I've always been afraid of gardening, until I decided to grow a pear!' Laughing, he scooped it up to look at it closer. "Rem!" He said while showing her the keychain. "Look at this! I want this!"

Layla rolled her eyes. Her clio was becoming spoiled.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Remy hadn't even noticed the little shop becasue she'd been enjoying the scenery, but she smiled at the keychain when Lysander held it up. She glanced at the price tag. Ouch.

"It is cute," Remy said, trying to decide how to tell Lysander she really didn't have the money to keep buying things that weren't important. "I just--it's kinda expensive, don't you think?" She gave him an apologetic smile, feeling awful the entire time. But she really had spent a ton of money today.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Lysander frowned and set the keychain back onto the little kiosk. Maybe he couldn't get whatever he wanted after all. They started walking again and he reached out to gently touch the flowers they were walking by. "You know," he said all nonchalant-like. "Sometimes they would forget to feed me."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:04 am

Remy didn't like remembering how an empty stomach felt, but the pangs were hard to forget. Her tummy twisted when Lysander brought up forgetting to be fed.

"You know what?" she asked, watching Lysander play with some flowers. "I actually really liked that keychain. I think we need to go back and get it." He deserved that keychain. He deserved a lot mroe than that keychain, but that would be a start.

I thought the new wardrobe was a start, Vex told her.

No, the wardrobe was a necessity.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:25 am

Score! "Really?" he asked. "I mean, I feel bad, you've bought me so much today...it was sort of an expensive keychain..." Lysander really didn't care about the keychain that much anymore. He just wanted to know he could get whatever he wanted out of Remy. "It's just a keychain..."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:36 am

"No, of course it isn't," Remy said, walking back to the cart. She picked up the keychain and held it up so she and Lysander could both see it. It was kind of cool, though the joke wasn't really her type of thing. It was just nice that it was handmade. It was worth it. At least, it was worth it if Lysander thought it was.

You can't really believe that, Vex said with a shake of his little quolly head. He wanted Lysander around as much as Remy did--but it was getting sort of ridiculous.

"We'll take it," she told the lady with the cart. She purchased the keychain and then held it out to her little brother with a smile.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 am

Even though it was just a dumb keychain, Lysander was excited about it anyway. He really could get whatever he wanted! "Thanks, Rem!" He said while taking his new keychain. "I'll stick this to my key right now!" He reached into his pocket and grabbed the key to his bedroom door and hooked the key chain to it. He didn't need a front door key because there was always somebody to open it. He also figured Hadleydouche wouldn't trust him with a front door key anyway.

You got your stupid keychain, Layla grumbled. Now stop using your poor sister!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He replied dismissively.

"Man," he said as they started their walk again. "I don't think I've ever had a day this good, it's all thanks to you!"
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 am

Little Brother Lysander wrote:"Man, I don't think I've ever had a day this good, it's all thanks to you!"

Remy smiled wide. "It's been a really great day for me too, Lysander," she said honestly. It didn't matter that she had spent way more money than she should have--it was all worth it to see the happiness on Lysander's face. She had given him a reason to smile. It made her tummy all warm to know that.

"I'm glad you like it here. Hadley doesn't like to go shopping with me."
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:29 am

Remy wrote:"I'm glad you like it here. Hadley doesn't like to go shopping with me."

"Well I'd be happy to be your new shopping buddy!" Lysander replied. "It's fun, and we get to spend more time together!" But mostly he was in it for the free gifts. As they continued their walk, they made their way around a bend that lead to the intricate fountain. "We should toss a coin in there and make a wish," he joked.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 am

For the thousandth time today, Remy smiled. Lysander was so cute!

"Here!" she said, reaching into her purse and grabbing out a few coins. She handed half of them to Lysander. "We should each make a wish and then throw them in at the same time."

What should she wish for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:09 pm