The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Joel doesn't party hardy ;; Joel

Joel Angelo
    Joel Angelo

Male Age : 35
    Daemon Name : Ampersand
    Eilemaiden : Deilig

Joel doesn't party hardy ;; Joel - Page 2 Empty Re: Joel doesn't party hardy ;; Joel

Post by Joel Angelo Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Dammit.

Joel cringed to himself when he heard Arizona's voice. He was caught. "Oh, I was just, uh, going to shower and change," he said, turning around to face her and somehow forcing a weak smile onto his face. Oh gods, he felt so disgusting right now. In addition to sleeping in the same clothes he'd been wearing, he was pretty sure he smelled like a lovely combination of alcohol and vomit.

Oh, you do, Amp assured him. Ugh. This kind of indignity was why he didn't normally drink in the first place!

Arizona wrote:"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Um," Joel said intelligently. He strained his mind, trying to fill in the holes in his memory. He remembered the party, vaguely. And being in Arizona's kitchen. Sitting on her bed. And...oh. Oh gods. "...I didn't kiss you and then throw up, did I?"
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Hamilton
    Eilemaiden : Adhbhar

Joel doesn't party hardy ;; Joel - Page 2 Empty Re: Joel doesn't party hardy ;; Joel

Post by Arizona Samples Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Arizona covered her eyes, but she had a smile on her lips. It was kind of funny, and cute, that he seemed so embarrassed. "Yeah..." she replied. "You did." She sat back up and hugged her knees to her chest, while resting her chin on them. "Don't worry about it," she told him with a shrug. "I cleaned it all up...I took care of all of it..."
    Joel Angelo
    Joel Angelo

Post by Joel Angelo Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Joel sighed and put his head in his hands for a second. On top of this just being generally embarrassing, he had no idea how he was ever going to successfully do his job at this rate. He was supposed to be gathering information on the overloridian, but all he had managed to do so far was make out with her and throw up on her floor. He was not cut out for this.

You got her to tell you a lot about her personal life! Amp said. She remembered a bit more about the previous night than he did. Some of it might even be useful!

Ugh. Maybe.

"Look, I'm really sorry about last night, Arizona," he said with a sigh. It was so unlike himself to act like that. "It won't happen again."
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:15 am

"There's nothing to be sorry about," Arizona replied. "It was a party, we had fun!" At least she had fun. "And I don't regret any of it." She had a feeling Joel did, and it made her sad. She really liked him, and she had a feeling that his feelings weren't mutual. She wasn't use to this, actually caring what someone else thought about it, feeling rejected. She didn't like it.
    Joel Angelo
    Joel Angelo

Post by Joel Angelo Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:22 am

Although Joel couldn't remember the entirety of the party, he was pretty sure getting way too drunk and throwing up on the floor had not been fun for him in any way, shape, or form.

To be fair, nothing is fun to you, though, Amp pointed out.

That wasn't true! Joel had plenty of things he found fun. Like...er, working out? And...well, he was too hungover to think properly right now, but there were plenty of other things. "Well, that's good to hear at least," he said, in response to Arizona being somehow happy with how the night had turned out. At least kissing her had been nice.

Wait, did he really just think that? Ugh, must just be some residual drunkenness. "I really should go clean up, though," he said. "I'm feeling pretty disgusting right now."
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:32 am

"Yeah," Arizona replied. "That sounds like a good idea." She was quiet for a moment, then bit her bottom lip. "Would you wanna...maybe hang out sometime...like without alcohol?" She decided it wouldn't hurt to ask him, maybe they could go on a lunch date or something.
    Joel Angelo
    Joel Angelo

Post by Joel Angelo Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 am

Joel and Amp both perked up. "Hanging out without alcohol would be great," he said, with a small, light laugh. Drinking was just not his thing. But if they could just hang out normally, they could get to talking, and who knows what he could find out that way.

Plus...well, it might actually be kind of fun.

Oh, did you really take my 'no fun' comment that seriously? Amp asked, rolling her eyes. Keep your mind on the real objective, Joel!

Right, right. "Let's figure out the details later on, okay?" he said. A shower was calling his name right now.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 am

Joel wrote:"Let's figure out the details later on, okay?"

Arizona smiled brightly and she nodded. "Right, okay!" She was so excited, he said yes! Although it wasn't necessarily a date, it was a start! "Now get out of here," she joked. "We both smell like a brewery!"

After Joel left, she squealed excitedly, jumped out of bed to pick up Hamilton and spin. It was a mistake though, because she instantly felt sick and she sped toward the bathroom to throw up. She made it in time, and laughed despite herself. Not even a hangover could dull her mood today!

<< END >>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:02 pm