The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie

Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Male Age : 45
    Daemon Name : Briar
    Eilemaiden : Deilig

I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie Empty I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Kole was growing bored. It was an unusually quiet night on Theodore Lane, normally somebody would have wandered past by now. Kole was waiting for someone specific though. Ever since that day he had confronted the Solas Overloridian about her poor decision making over the powerplant, he had it out for her.

War was on the horizon. Kole had been planning this for years, and now it was the perfect time to make his first move. Joel was infiltrating Adhbhar, and Reid couldn't have shown up at a more perfect time. Everything was falling into place.

Tonight, Solas would fall. Amerie would be walking past any moment, returning home from a meeting in Dahlin.

Kole decided to send Briar up into the air again, to see if she could spot the overloridian. She could only go as far as above the tree line of the forest, but that was fine. Not too far off in the distance, the girl was spotted. She flew back down and delicately landed on her clio's shoulder.

"She's coming," she hissed quietly.

Perfect. Once the overloridian was in Kole's sights, he immediately dropped a shadow around them like a blanket. For Amerie, the blackness was probably suffocating, but Kole could see perfectly fine.

"Hello, Amerie," Kole said conversationally, as he walked toward her. "Your meeting go well?"

Originally he was going to send some of his henchmen, but they had been screwing up so much recently, he decided that he himself would be the only one who could get the job done.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Caviar
    Eilemaiden : Solas

I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie Empty Re: I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie

Post by Amerie Lux Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Amerie yawned and stretched as she walked next to Daisy. It had been a long day. Earlier that afternoon she had ridden her horse into Dahlin, where she had spent all day in and out of meetings. Luka had been there for portions of the day, but Amerie had sent him home for the last of it. There was no need for them both to be bored out of their minds.

Daisy nickered as they walked down Theodore Lane, suddenly stopping. "Daisy?" Amerie asked, stopping also. The horse breathed heavily and let out a grunt. "What's the matter with you, silly?" she asked, taking a hand and petting Daisy's soft nose. "It's not even dark yet!"

Suddenly, as if on cue, the last light from the setting sun disappeared, casting both Amerie and her horse into complete and total darkness. Amerie let out a startled scream. Her heart instantly started to pound, and Daisy whinnied louder, probably scared both by the sudden lack of light as well as her owner's yelling.

Stay calm, Caviar commanded, just as another voice was suddenly heard from the distance.

Kole wrote:"Hello, Amerie. Your meeting go well?"

Though Amerie wasn't able to place the voice right away, it still chilled her to the bone, knowing someone was out there that she couldn't see. Then it clicked. Kole, the Deilig overloridian. She'd heard his voice only one other time, many months ago, but it had been enough.

"Kole," Amerie said, willing her voice to stay level and even. As she stood silently in the dark she couldn't help the loop in her head; Kole's last words to her. You're going to regret this, Solas. She felt like she was going to be sick.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie Empty Re: I told you you'd regret it ;; Amerie

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Kole grinned. "Very good!" He replied. "Just one meeting and you already know my voice." He noted the horse next to her and reached out to pat its nose. It immediately jerked its head away as soon as it felt his hand draw near. "Did you know horses always run back to their homes when they're lost?" He asked. "Hopefully yours is smart enough." He could just kill her horse, but it would be more fun for it to return home without its rider.
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Amerie stayed silent, her mind racing. He didn't expect her to return home with Daisy. Every single fear she had suddenly culminated in her heart, icy blood pumping throughout her body. She squeezed her hands into fists. She felt electricity course through her fingertips into her palms.

That was it! Of course. She heard Daisy react again to Kole, and Amerie took the opportunity to create a ball of electricity in her hand and slap it onto the side of his face. The electric energy sizzled against his skin, and she immediately took off running, creating another ball to hold in her hand as she ran to illuminate her way.

"Help!" she screamed as she ran, choosing to run back towards Dahlin. She was a good half hour away, but Dahlin was closer than any of the next stops on Theodore Lane.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 am

The blanket of darkness dropped as Kole was taken off guard. No matter, he could handle this. The side of his face where she hit him burned, and it only made him angrier. He watched her run and projected a shadow creature that blocked her path. It wrapped its sharp, long fingers around her body and bared its sharp teeth at her.

"That was a stupid mistake," he yelled, as he approached her. "A very stupid mistake." He took a fistful of her hair and hissed into her ear, "Nobody is going to help you, 'Overloridian Lux', you're all mine."
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:15 am

Kole grabbed hold of Amerie's hair and ripped her to the ground. She screamed as he snarled into her ear. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, her words tumbling out of her mouth.

Caviar darted around, hovering above both of their heads. He was much too small to be of any use against Briar, and was busy trying to keep his mind clear.

Do it again. Hit him again.

Amerie didn't think twice before obeying. She slammed up at Kole's face, digging her fingers into his skin and sending out volts of electricity as her palm rested against the front of his face. She screamed as she did it, and then ripped herself away, before sprinting again. Daisy was long gone, so all Amerie could do was run as quickly as she could.

Faster, Amerie, you have to go faster, Caviar begged.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:29 am

Kole grunted and growled through his teeth. This girl was really pissing him off. He wasn't holding back anymore, he was done playing. This time, he sent multiple shadow creatures after her, and when they finally caught up to her, their fingers started to scratch and stab at her back, and one of them dug its teeth into her calf so that she was drop to the ground. "I suggest you stop fighting me," he called. "Before this gets a lot worse!"
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:45 am

Amerie screamed again when several of Kole's little shadow minions attacked her, causing her to fall to the ground. She felt blood run down her leg where something had bitten into her calf. He called from feet away, giving Amerie time to scramble to her knees. She felt a searing pain in her leg, and bit her lip to help her continue to her feet.

She took off again, but her leg let out from under her and she tumbled again. "Help!" she screamed again.

Her brain wouldn't even allow her to form a coherent thought, all she could do was focus on trying to get away.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:02 am

"Shut up!" Kole roared. He chased after her, and when he was close enough he sent out a thick piece of shadow that wrapped around Amerie's mouth so that she couldn't scream anymore. Once he caught up to her, more shadows slithered their way around her wrists and ankles. "I don't know why I didn't do this in the first place." He scowled at her, "You disgust me."
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Amerie wiggled on the ground, struggling to break free of the shadows. But her eilemaiden was no match for the creatures, who couldn't feel the pain of the electricity, no matter how many volts she sent out through her skin.

She refused to look at Kole, every single nerve in her body on edge as she struggled against the bonds that tied her. It was useless--there was nothing that could be done.

Caviar darted all around in the air, above where Kole could reach, but he knew even he was useless in this moment. A hummingbird stood no chance against a raven.
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:02 am

"You don't deserve to be called an overloridian," Kole remarked, before kicking her in the side. "Look at how weak you are." Her turned her over onto her back with his foot so that she'd look at him. More shadow creatures appeared, and held on tightly to her head so that she had no choice. "Solas will be destroyed, and it's all. Your. Fault." He started to laugh, as if Amerie had just told him the best joke he ever heard in his life. Well actually, Amerie was that joke.

"I hope you're not afraid of the dark," he told her. "Because you'll be living in it for the rest of your meager life." He wiggled his finger around in a circular motion, until the shadow creatures lifted Amerie up from the ground, and more of them wrapped around her legs and arms.

"Don't worry dear, sweet Amerie," he said with obvious fake concern. "I'm not going to kill you." He grinned wickedly at her. "No, I'm going to let you live, so that you can watch your Eilemaiden crumble to pieces."
    Amerie Lux
    Amerie Lux
    Overloridian

Post by Amerie Lux Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Tears ebbed their way out of the corner of Amerie's eyes, though she tried to hold them in. Her side ached with pain, where Kole had kicked her. She had no choice to face him, and she locked her eyes on his, willing her eyes to stop watering.

She had no idea what Kole meant when he said he wasn't going to kill her, but she knew it wasn't anything good. With utter defeat, she stopped wriggling around, letting her body go slack. There was nothing she could do anymore. She was completely at Kole's mercy. All she could hope was that Luka and Aran would realize she was gone. And soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 pm