The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb

Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Female Age : 27
    Daemon Name : Warren
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb Empty i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb

Post by Carter Lee Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:59 pm

After the much needed weekend with her girls, Carter decided that telling Caleb was the next step. She regretted telling Skye and Mar first though, if Caleb found out she was sure he would be mad. She would just have to keep that a secret.

She was so nervous, how was Caleb going to react? Would he be mad? Excited? Scared? She wasn't sure, but she had to tell him. She hoped that maybe they could be a family. Carter, Caleb, and their child. The perfect little family.

When she finally reached his front door, Carter sighed nervously before reaching out and knocking. It was time.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Male Age : 28
    Daemon Name : Nougat
    Eilemaiden : Dian

i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb Empty Re: i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb

Post by Caleb Snow Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Caleb had been taking a nap after work on his couch when a knock came at the door. He considered ignoring the visitor, but rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up anyway. He was glad he answered when he saw it was Carter.

"Hey babe," he said, opening the door wider so she could walk in. "Nice of you to finally stop by." It had been two days since she'd even contacted him at all. He shut the door behind her. "I've been worried about you for days, what the hell?"
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb Empty Re: i'm sorry, please don't be mad ;; caleb

Post by Carter Lee Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Carter kissed Caleb as she walked in and went straight to the couch he had been napping on to sit. He was irritated with her already and she barely had been through the door yet.

"I told you, babe," she replied. "I was at Skye and Mar's for the weekend!"

She knew he didn't like it when she hung out with her friends, but she didn't care. She needed her friends, whether it pleased her boyfriend or not.

"Come over here and sit with me," she said, hoping to lighten the mood. "I've missed you!"
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:58 am

"I can't help that I just want you here all the time, can I?" He sat next to her and pulled her onto his lap. "You obviously didn't miss me that bad," he said, kissing near her ear. "Or you'd have come over."

He leaned back against the cushions and pulled her back, too. It felt good to have her here where he could keep an eye on her. "After that whole Deilig War business, I just like knowing you're safe."
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Carter giggled cutely when Caleb pulled her onto his lap. When he wasn't angry at her, she loved how he could just pulled her around like a rag doll. It was sexy.

Goosebumps spread across her body when his lips touched the skin under her ear and she sighed. "I did miss you," she said matter-of-factly while kissing a spot on his neck.

Caleb wrote:"After that whole Deilig War business, I just like knowing you're safe."

He always had a way of making her feel guilty, even when there was no reason to, but she wasn't about to comment on that, instead she apologized.

She rested her head on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck. She was trying to figure out how to bring it all up. She didn't want to just dump it on him, but she figured he'd be annoyed if she acted hesitant and weird about it.

"Soo..." she said with an awkward sigh. "I have something important to talk to you about..."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 pm

"Oh yeah?" Caleb asked. He looked down at her, eyebrows raised. "Sure it can't wait?" He snaked a hand up the back of her shirt and unclasped her bra in one deft movement before leaning down and kissing her.

"I've got something else other than talking on my mind..." he said in a seductive voice, trailing kisses from her lips to her ear.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 pm

"Caleb," she whined. He always did this. When Carter wanted to talk about their day, or anything for that matter, he always shut her up with sex. It always worked though...and it was working now.

This is why you're pregnant, Carter, she scolded herself.

As much to her dismay, the two of them had sex right there on the couch, and afterwards they were spooning, Carter being the little spoon. She hadn't forgotten about their little talk though.

"Caleb?" she said quietly, while awkwardly turning to look at him. "I still want to have that talk..."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 am

Caleb was basking in a wonderful after-sex glow when Carter rudely pulled him out of his happy place. Couldn't she just be happy? He was cuddling with her for fuck's sake. She was just never satsified or happy with anything he tried to do for her.

"What is it?" he asked, not bothering to hide his annoyance.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Carter could tell that he was annoyed with her, but she didn't care. She was annoyed too. He kept trying to deter her from talking and she was tired of it. She didn't always like starting a fight with him, but she had a feeling that maybe now would be a good time.

"I'm pregnant," she said, not bothering to hide her annoyance.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Caleb was ready to brush off whatever Carter said but her words refused to be ignored.

He couldn't have heard her right. "You're what?" he asked, his voice void of emotion. He didn't relay any fear or shock, his tone was completely conversational. But he had better of heard her wrong.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Carter knew that tone of voice all too well. It usually brought on some sort of awful fight after he used it. Her heart was pounding, she needed to say this again with less attitude. This was not the time for some Gods awful fight. She needed his love and support more than ever, but was she going to get it? Gods that tone in his voice made her sick, but she needed to stop stalling before his anger grew hotter.

"Caleb," she said as calmly as she could, though her heart was in her throat. "I'm pregnant."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Pregnant.

"We were using condoms," he told her. "We used them every single time." Had she done this on purpose? Was this baby even his? He stood up, pulled his underdrawers on, ran a hand through his hair, paused a moment. "Carter, fuck, how did this happen?"
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Well, it wasn't quite an argument yet. Carter stood from the couch and began dressing herself.

"I don't know, Caleb," she said, exasperatedly. "Condoms break, we could have used an old one, they're not always one hundred percent!"

She pulled her jeans up and seemed to be focusing too much on the zipper and button. She couldn't figure out why they were so hard to button as tears began to blur her vision. It wasn't as if she was showing already! What the heck was wrong with these jeans?!

Calm down, Warren said, trying to sooth her. You're just worked up.

Carter sighed dramatically and gave up anyway, leaving her jeans on but only zipped. She looked back up at Caleb, tears still in her eyes, a look of anguish on her face. "Please don't be mad at me," she pleaded. "I don't know how this happened."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Caleb's first reaction was to get angry about the crying nonsense, but then he felt pity. Here she was, upset and pregnant, and all he'd done was berate her about condoms.

"Carter, stop crying," he said, trying to make his voice sound calmer. "Come here," he said, and pulled her into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her, and rested his chin on the top of her head. "I'm not, you know, mad, or anything. I'm worried. Like you are."
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:12 am

The tears were flowing freely now, but Carter felt relief flood through her when Caleb wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face into his chest, then eventually turned so that her cheek was pressed up against it.

"What are we gonna do?" She practically whispered.

She obviously wanted to keep the baby, and she hoped to the Gods that Caleb didn't want her to abort it. She'd never be able to live with herself if she ever did that. They were still such babies their-selves, barely graduated, Carter wasn't even working. Children were so expensive. How was she going to tell her parents? So many thoughts were whirring through her head. She just hoped that Caleb would be supportive, and help her through all of this.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:07 pm

"Stop crying," he insisted a little more forcefully, his voice still in a weirdly calm meter. He rubbed her back a little.

"You'll move in with me. We will raise the baby here until I can get a better job, and then we will find something with two bedrooms." Carter needed to be here, with him, if she was going to be having his baby.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Carter hiccuped a few times, and pulled away slightly to look up at Caleb. She wiped away her tears with her hand and sniffled. She was actually a little surprised that he was so ready to have her move in with him. She wasn't sure if that was the right decision or not, but maybe it was the best decision for the baby.

"Okay," she said, her voice sounding calm. "I think that's the best option."

Hopefully.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

"Of course it is," Caleb said, pulling her over to the couch and then pulling her down with him into a relaxed cuddle position. A calm sense of euphoria had come over him, though he didn't know why. It was an odd thing to be happy about, but for some reason the idea of his baby in Carter's body made him feel both powerful and protective.

"We'll make it work, babe."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 am