The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb

Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Female Age : 27
    Daemon Name : Warren
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb Empty I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb

Post by Carter Lee Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Today was Saturday, and earlier this morning the track team had a meet. Carter did rather well, winning first place on a long distance run. It was a pretty good day. Afterwards her team members all congratulated her, as well as the other winners of the day. Caleb seemed grumpy the whole time, and Carter didn't understand why, but told him she'd come visit him after her shower.

That was where she was now, in the boy's dorm rooms, wearing a pair of leggings, and one of Caleb's big crew neck sweatshirts, with her still-wet hair thrown up in a messy bun. When she reached his door, she knocked until she was let in. She smiled when he opened the door, and kissed his lips.

"Hey handsome!" She chirped. He sort of mumbled a greeting in reply as he let her inside of his dorm room. So he was still in a bad mood. Hopefully Carter could fix that.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Male Age : 28
    Daemon Name : Nougat
    Eilemaiden : Dian

I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb Empty Re: I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb

Post by Caleb Snow Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 pm

"Nice of you to drop by. You decided I was good enough for you, then?" Caleb asked, walking across his room and sitting at his desk. His back was to Carter as he pulled out his senior Dian work.

Carter had talked to practically every other guy on the fucking track team today. Noah, one of his friends, had mentioned it to Caleb. 'Hey dude, you see how much Connor is all over Carter today?' It made Caleb's blood boil. He shouldn't have to watch her every minute to make sure she wasn't going to let some asshole flirt with her. She should have known better. She didn't even tell him. He gripped his pencil tighter as he scribbled an answer to some stupid question.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb Empty Re: I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ;; Caleb

Post by Carter Lee Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Caleb wrote:"Nice of you to drop by. You decided I was good enough for you, then?"

Carter stopped in the doorway. Okay, so he definitely was in a bad mood, and it seemed like it was her fault. What did she even do today? She replayed the meet in her head, trying to remember if she had said or done anything wrong that could have upset him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She finally asked, while shutting the door behind her. "Why would you ever think you're not good enough?"

She crossed over to where he was sitting and tentatively set her hand on his shoulder. They had been dating for a few months now, but this was the first time she had seen him mad at her. Sure, she saw him get angry at plenty of things, but never toward her. She wasn't sure how to react.

"What's wrong?" She asked simply. "Talk to me."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 am

"What do you think is wrong?" Caleb asked, swiveling in his chair and turning to look at her. His voice was calm and level, completely devoid of any emotion. Did she really think he was so stupid?
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 am

Carter backed away a little so that she could look at him better and pulled nervously at the hem of her sweatshirt. "I don't know," she replied, biting her bottom lip. "You won't tell me." Why did she feel so nervous all the sudden? She didn't like the way he was acting.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 am

"Carter," Caleb said as he stood. "I thought we were dating." He reached out and took her hands. "I thought you said you wanted to be my girlfriend." He started squeezing her hands, lightly at first, but then he didn't stop. His eyes narrowed in fury.

"So I think it's pretty funny that you thought it was okay to flirt with Connor Landley today. It was pretty considerate of you, doing it out in the open so all my friends would see it." He didn't stop squeezing her hands and his mouth curled into an awful smile. Who the hell did she think she was?
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Flirting with Connor Landley? Caleb thought that she had been flirting with him? Carter winced as his grip on her hands grew tighter. She felt the bones in her hands crunch together and she sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Caleb," she whimpered. "You're hurting me...please stop!" She tried to pull away but he wasn't relenting. "I wasn't flirting with him," she explained frantically. "Everybody was talking to me today! I did well at the meet, you did well too! I'm not accusing you of flirting with the other girls who congratulated you!" Gods this really hurt!
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Caleb released her hands. "That didn't hurt," he told her. He'd barely touched her. "You know what did hurt? Hearing the guys talking about you like that. I didn't like it." They'd talked about Carter like she was some hussy.

"You did do well at the meet. I wish you would have come to me for congratulations, though," he told her, his face softening considerably. He took her hands back into his, this time much more lightly. He rubbed them with his thumbs and looked down. "Ugh, Carter, I'm sorry. I just got so angry with the way they were talking about you."
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:42 pm

"That's why I'm here now," Carter replied softly, while staring at her hands in his. She could understand why he was hurt now, they barely got to see each other the whole meet. She looked up from their hands and at his face, "Don't listen to your dumb friends," she replied. "They're just jealous of what we have." She stood on her tip toes slightly to kiss him on the lips. "You know me better than any of those guys do, you should trust me better than them."
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 pm

"I do trust you," he lied. He let her kiss him, and then wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his hands fall to her butt. He held her close and kissed her again. "I just don't want to hear them talking about you like that. It made my blood boil."

He pulled her over and picked her up to sit her on his desk. "I know you're mine, I'm not worried," he said, snaking a hand into her hair and kissing her again, deeper this time.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:55 am

"Just ignore them," Carter repeated lightly. When he picked her up, she squeaked and giggled, and returned his deep kiss. She loved it when he kissed her like that.

Warren on the other hand, did not like the way he had squeezed her hands like that, and it worried him how easily Caleb was able to lift her up. He was so much stronger than her, and something wasn't right about his clio's boyfriend...

Carter was ignoring Warren's concerns, and instead reached up and placed a loving hand on Caleb's cheek as he continued to kiss her. When their kiss was finally broken, she smiled up at him. "I love it when you kiss me like that."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Vex

Post by Remy Monroe Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:01 am

"Really?" Caleb asked in her ear, even though he already knew. "Because I love it when you kiss me like that." He loved when she took the submissive role, letting him pick her up or kiss her roughly.

He picked up his hand and lightly touched her shoulder, hoping to make her shiver. He trailed his fingers softly down the length of her bare arm. Then he moved his lips from her ear back to her mouth, kissing her again.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:02 am

"Really?" Caleb asked in her ear, even though he already knew. "Because I love it when you kiss me like that." He loved when she took the submissive role, letting him pick her up or kiss her roughly.

He picked up his hand and lightly touched her shoulder, hoping to make her shiver. He trailed his fingers softly down the length of her bare arm. Then he moved his lips from her ear back to her mouth, kissing her again.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:27 am

Carter's body reacted the way Caleb had wanted it to, and she felt goosebumps rise all over her body. She smiled against his lips as he started to kiss her again, and she reached up with one hand and playfully pushed his chin away, their foreheads and noses were still touching, but their mouths were apart enough so that Carter could say with a giggle, "Stooop! What if your roommate comes in?"
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 am

Caleb scooped her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and supporting her with his arms around her back. He carried her over to the door and slipped one of her small, colorful ankle socks off her foot. He opened the door and snagged it over the handle before shutting it again. "No worries," he told her, carrying her easily to his bed and sitting her down. "Now Jordan will find somewhere else to go."

He leaned down and gave her another deep kiss.
    Carter Lee
    Carter Lee

Post by Carter Lee Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:49 am

Carter squealed again when Caleb picked her up, laughing the whole way to his door and bed. Once he started kissing her again, the two made quick work of removing one anothers clothing and getting down to business.

Afterwards, Carter lay across his chest, her chin resting on her hands so that she could look at him. She felt so happy and content, and loved how safe he made her feel. She had completely forgotten their little fight earlier and was now just focused on his handsome face. "Why are you so perfect?" She asked.
    Caleb Snow
    Caleb Snow

Post by Caleb Snow Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 am

"Well," Caleb said, playing with Carter's hair, "I figured I'd have to be perfect to snag a perfect girl like you. I was right, like usual," he said with a smile.

The two laid in bed for awhile, doing other things that require no clothing, until Caleb had to leave because he had plans with a friend. He asked Carter to keep her evening open, and then let her out of his dorm with a wink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am