so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Share
    avatar
    Remy Monroe

    Posts : 372
    Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Vex
    Eilemaiden : Earalas
    Location : Earalas Estate

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Remy Monroe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:52 pm

    Remy sighed. The idea that one man would try to take over the world hadn't been on anyone's mind until it actually started to happen. She hoped that the other overloridians were as prepared to give up their loved ones as Hadley was.

    She ticked off what she knew about the others in her mind. None of them were evil; even the ones Remy didn't respect weren't clio who would side with Kole willingly. But there were several that could be dangerous, once he threatened them. The ones who had clio they couldn't lose. Ones who would falter under the pressure of letting go. Remy could name a few.

    "When you sent messages out to the other eilemaiden did anyone respond?"
    avatar
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

    Posts : 386
    Male Age : 24
    Daemon Name : Nila
    Eilemaiden : Earalas
    Location : Earalas

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Hadley Sterling on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:05 pm

    "Liam, obviously," Hadley replied. "Paisley and Aspen, too. They're open to meet and talk about things. Tamar's already on our side, obviously, and I didn't bother sending anything to that Solas guy. Just leaves Arizona, who isn't exactly punctual when it comes to this kind of shit." For all he knew Arizona was currently sleeping off a hangover after a three-day bender or something.

    He was pretty sure none of the other overloridians had any relatives or anything in Deilig. Not that that would necessarily stop Kole from trying anything with them. He could easily imagine some of the others giving into his threats, though at the very least he knew Tamar wouldn't.
    avatar
    Remy Monroe

    Posts : 372
    Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Vex
    Eilemaiden : Earalas
    Location : Earalas Estate

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Remy Monroe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 pm

    "Okay," Remy said, finally agreeing. "I'll go. But I'm coming back. I'll take Alicia with me, and if it takes too long she can stay and deal with the convincing."

    She didn't want to give Hadley reasons to worry, but she wanted to be useful. "And I can try to talk to the others, also." Aspen would probably be the easiest to convince, so maybe she would start there. She had a feeling Paisley and Liam would be the ones taking the most time. They were both removed from the mainland and could basically sustain themselves if Kole went far enough and declared war.
    avatar
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

    Posts : 386
    Male Age : 24
    Daemon Name : Nila
    Eilemaiden : Earalas
    Location : Earalas

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Hadley Sterling on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:42 pm

    Well, all Hadley could really do was hope that Remy would somehow have a change of heart once she got to Cuir and decide to stay. At least she'd be safe up there for a time. "I think Tamar and I can probably handle Aspen and Paisley," he said. Aspen was one of the few overloridians that Tamar actually got along with, and he had an idea of how he could convince Paisley if she absolutely refused, but he hoped he wouldn't have to use it. "I don't think Aspen is the type to just sit back while Kole stirs shit up. And uh, I think I can convince Paisley to help."
    avatar
    Remy Monroe

    Posts : 372
    Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Vex
    Eilemaiden : Earalas
    Location : Earalas Estate

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Remy Monroe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:06 pm

    Remy raised an eyebrow when he mentioned convincing Paisley, but she didn't say anything. She got the feeling this situation was going to bring out a lot of old "jerk" Hadley.

    "Then I'll leave for Cuir tomorrow," Remy said, still not liking the idea of leaving Hadley alone. But as much as she felt like she was needed here, she had to admit that at least giving Cuir her best shot was also part of her job.

    Sponsored content

    Re: so uh, you need to leave [remy]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:43 pm