The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's all your fault you useless whore ;; a one shot between kole and arizona

Kole Roden (deceased)
    Kole Roden (deceased)
    Overloridian

Male Age : 45
    Daemon Name : Briar
    Eilemaiden : Deilig

it's all your fault you useless whore ;; a one shot between kole and arizona Empty it's all your fault you useless whore ;; a one shot between kole and arizona

Post by Kole Roden (deceased) Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 pm

It was in the dead of night when Kole finally reached his destination. The Adhbhar Overloridian's estate appeared in the distance, as Kole angrily trudged closer.

I'll teach that sniveling little worm a thing or two, Kole thought to himself. And I'll teach this bitch not to mess with my clio!

When he reached the front door of Arizona's estate he barged his way in.

"Arizona!" He roared, his voice raspy. "Where the fuck are you?!"

Arizona of course was lying awake in her bed when she heard Kole barge into her home, and when he started screaming for her she stopped breathing, frozen in fear. In the back of her head, she was relieved that she had made her father hide out in Ughdarras, because she knew he would have for sure gone out to defend his last child with his life. She knew she needed to get out of bed to find Kole, but she was too terrified to move. She didn't have to wait too long though, because he already found his way to her bedroom. Before she could even speak he ripped her out of her bed by her foot. She yelped in pain as her butt landed hard on the floor.

"Kole!" she managed to squeak before he back handed her as hard as he could.

"You fucking whore!" Kole yelled, while kicking her in the hip. "You're little boyfriend paid me a visit tonight!"

The blood from his nose was now dry and crusted above his lip, and he had a crazed look in his eyes. He grabbed the front of Arizona's night gown and pulled her up to his face. "Joel tried to steal my property," he spat in her face. "Joel trespassed on my estate!"

As the realization hit Arizona's face, Kole threw her back to the floor before she could say anything.

"And you want to know what the icing on the cake is?" He growled, while he grabbed a fist full of her hair and punched her in the cheek. "The mother fucker got away!!"

Kole was done talking, and started taking out all of his frustrations and anger on Arizona. He kicked, punched, slapped and tossed Arizona round until he felt satisfied. He stood over her unconscious body, breathing heavily and spit on her before turning a leaving.

---

Arizona came to a few hours later, with a splitting headache a few broken ribs, and numerous other wounds. She half crawled, half dragged herself to her bathroom, where she took a hot shower to clean herself up. She sat as comfortably as she could under the stream and started to cry softly.

Afterwards she crawled back into her bed naked, and fell into a restless sleep. She dreamed of broken bones, and Joel's hands.

END

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 pm