The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby]

Nora Levis
    Nora Levis

Female Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Selwyn
    Eilemaiden : Solas

beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby] Empty beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby]

Post by Nora Levis Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Redfern Academy was having a long weekend, so Nora and Jackson decided that they were going to visit their sister Kennedy at school. Or, more accurately, Nora decided that they were going to visit their sister Kennedy and didn't give Jackson a choice in the matter. They'd planned to meet Kennedy out on the school grounds, rather than go to her dorm.

It was a beautiful fall day; the weather was just perfect. Fallen leaves scattered the path that wound through the campus. Nora and Jackson were waiting by the clock tower that sat in the middle of the grounds.

"Oh, I think I see her," Nora said, shielding her eyes from the sun and peering off into the distance. "Kenniiii!" She waved.
    Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

Male Age : 31
    Daemon Name : Hazel
    Eilemaiden : Cuir

beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby] Empty Re: beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby]

Post by Jackson Levis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Jackson watched as Kenni ran up to them, her dirty blonde curls bouncing. "Hey, baby sister!" Jack called. He hadn't wanted to come, originally, but was glad that Nora had forced him. Despite his reclusive tendencies, he really did love spending time with his sisters. He also was happy to be back at Redfern; he'd loved his time there. He was hoping he'd run into some of his favorite teachers while he was on the island.
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Female Age : 25
    Daemon Name : Ronaldo
    Eilemaiden : Ughdarras

beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby] Empty Re: beautiful siblings [kennedy, jackleby]

Post by Kennedy Levis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Kennedy always loved it when her siblings came to visit her at Redfern. Today was going to be perfect because of the long weekend, so they could stay all day! She was going to meet them at the clock tower, and when she saw them waving to her she started running toward them.

"Jacky! Nora!" She squealed, as she got closer. "I'm so glad you guys could make it!" She threw her arms around Jackson's neck first, kissed his cheek, then did the same to Nora. "Ugh I've been waiting for this weekend forever!" She told them. "It's been a stressful few weeks!" Although she was getting good grades, taking advanced classes was hard work.
    Nora Levis
    Nora Levis

Post by Nora Levis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I think it's been stressful for everyone," Nora said. She'd spent the last week in Dahlin shadowing a prestigious doctor. Jack had apparently had some kind of fight with an old "friend" of his. Normally Nora would have scolded him, but after hearing the story she'd had to agree that the other asshole deserved it. And Kennedy was taking some really difficult classes, ones that Nora remembered from her own school days.

"Man, it always feels weird coming back here," she said, looking around. She had only just graduated two years ago, but so much had happened that it felt like an eternity.
    Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

Male Age : 31
    Daemon Name : Hazel
    Eilemaiden : Cuir

Post by Jackson Levis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Jackson didn't say, but he loved it here. He had had the best time growing up at Redfern--getting into trouble, staying out late, etc etc. "Shoulda been more like me instead of stuffy old Nora here," Jack joked. While Nora had focused on her studies and extracurriculars, Jack had skated by with C's and B's, and spent his free time getting drunk with friends. His time at school had been anything but stressful.
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Female Age : 25
    Daemon Name : Ronaldo
    Eilemaiden : Ughdarras

Post by Kennedy Levis Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Kennedy nodded in agreement with her sister.

Jackson wrote:"Shoulda been more like me instead of stuffy old Nora here,"

"Ha!" Kennedy bellowed. "Y'all would kill me if I started being more like you, Jacky!" Being the youngest sibling had it's good points, she was spoiled the most, and got her way a lot more than her older ones, but her parents and even older siblings were extremely protective over her. If they knew what she did during her free time, their heads would probably fall off and tentacles would sprout from their headless necks! Kennedy wasn't a bad girl or anything, but she's gone to a few crazy parties.

"So!" She said cheerfully. "What do you guys wanna do?"
    Nora Levis
    Nora Levis

Post by Nora Levis Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:28 pm

"Oh gods no," Nora said in mock-horror, as if the very thought of Kennedy acting like Jack was terrifying to her. "I can barely handle one Jack." Of course Kens was annoying too, but in a different way.

"I dunno, I wish we could go down to the beach and swim," Nora said with a sigh. It was too cold for that, now, sadly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:22 am