The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy

Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

Male Age : 31
    Daemon Name : Hazel
    Eilemaiden : Cuir

day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy Empty day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy

Post by Jackson Levis Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 am

The last time Jack talked to Nora she'd told him that Kenni had been complaining about never seeing him, so, since it had indeed been awhile, Jack decided to go visit her at Redfern and surprise her. Now, here he was, wheeling up to her dorm room.

Instead of knocking, Jack tried first to just open the door. As luck would have it, Kennedy had either forgotten to lock the door, or just didn't care about her safety, because it swung right open.

Jack wheeled right in, obviously not caring much for personal space or boundaries, and was greeted by a highly unpleasant sight. Kenni. Half naked. Making out with a boy who was also half naked. On her bed.

"What the fuck," Jackson said loudly.
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Female Age : 25
    Daemon Name : Ronaldo
    Eilemaiden : Ughdarras

day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy Empty Re: day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy

Post by Kennedy Levis Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 am

It was Saturday and Kennedy was still drunk. The night before had been a blast. There had been a party that everyone had gone to, and that was where Kennedy met a really hot guy that she got to take home. Well, to her dorm rather. They hooked up, he spent the night, they woke up, hooked up again, showered, got dressed, and now they were hooking up again. She really liked this guy, she decided, while he shoved his hand up her bra to cup her breast. Maybe this could get somewhere.

Normally, Kennedy wasn't this reckless, but it was the last free weekend before finals, and as her dorm mate said, (who was currently M.I.A.) it was time to 'live a little.'

What's-his-face was about to unclasp her bra when they were rudely interrupted by somebody. Somebody like, HER FUCKING OLDER BROTHER!

"Oh my Gods!" She slurred loudly, while pushing the boy off her. "Jacky, what are you doing here?!"
    Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy Empty Re: day drinking is MY hobby :: kennedy

Post by Jackson Levis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 am

"Kennedy are you drunk?" Jackson exclaimed, looking in horror as his baby sister pushed the guy off and away from her. Said guy ripped a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around his body even though he still had his boxers on.

Jack took a quick look around the room and, sure enough, glass bottles were stacked all over Kennedy's desk and bookshelf. He looked back at his sister. "You realize it's like, before noon, right?" he asked, struggling to keep the bit of anger and disappointment out of his voice.
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Post by Kennedy Levis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 am

Kennedy reached for her shirt from the corner of her bed and pulled it on as best as her drunken self would let her. How could he just come in without knocking like that? Oh Gods, what if they had actually been having sex?!

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" She snapped. "I could have been naked!"

The boy had officially been forgotten. Sensing this, he started to awkwardly collect his clothes, while still holding the blanket around his waist. It was hard, because he was drunk too.

"And I am drunk!" Kennedy added, her voice rising. "But that's none of your business!"

Kennedy didn't normally didn't snap at her family like this, but the alcohol and the irritation was giving her courage.
    Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

Post by Jackson Levis Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:57 am

Jack watched as boy left the room, and then turned back to his younger sister who had thankfully pulled a shirt on. "Someone is letting off a little steam before exams hit, eh?" he said, watching Kenni sway slightly as she kneeled on the bed. Kennedy was pissed, he was aware. But, now that the initial shock was over and boy was out of the picture, he also thought the situation was a tad bit comical. This is something he would have been caught doing while he was a student at Redfern if he'd had an older sibling.

"Looks like you're a bit more like your older brother than the 'rents and Nora would like to believe."
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Post by Kennedy Levis Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Kennedy glared at her older brother for a moment, mentally sending angry thoughts his way. How could he just barge his way into her dorm like that? What if she hadn't been home, and it was just her roommate? What if Melodie had been changing and Jackson just came right in like that?

"You know," she slurred, ignoring his comment about their parents and sister. "I do have a roommate!" She crossed her arms over her chest. "What if she was in here changing and you just came right in, uninvited?"
    Jackson Levis
    Jackson Levis

Post by Jackson Levis Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:14 am

"I've met her. Seems smart. She probably would have had enough sense to lock the door," Jack said, making a joke at his sister's expense.

He wheeled over to where he knew Kennedy kept all her snacks and opened the cupboard. "Got anything good in here?"
    Kennedy Levis
    Kennedy Levis

Post by Kennedy Levis Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 am

Kennedy opened and then closed her mouth. Why the heck was he even here?

"You never answered my question," she snapped. "Why are you here?"

Not that Kennedy minded when her older brother or sister visited. She just didn't like it when her said brother or sister barged in uninvited! Nora would have never done something this rude and annoying. She moved from her spot on the bed and stumbled across the room to where a half full bottle of tequila sat waiting. She grabbed it, took a shot sized swig, and then winced. As she made her way back to her bed a thought occurred to her that made her immediately want to throw up.

"Oh my Gods," she gasped. "You're not going to tell mama and daddy are you?" Then she started to panic. "Oh Gods, daddy will murder me!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 pm